Applications for examinations in Terrace should be submitted to the Prince George office at:
202 - 2977 Ferry Ave,
Prince George BC V2N 1L3
|Feb 15, Mon||4A1, 5A1||4B1||Jan 20, 2016 Wednesday|
|Feb 16, Tue||4A1,1A1,1A2,1A3,1A4||4B1,1B1,1B2,1B3, 1B4|
|Feb 17, Wed||2A1,2A2,2A3,3A1,3A2||2B1,2B2,2B3,3B1,3B2|
|Feb 18, Thu||RSA, BSA, ROE, IFO||RSA, BSA, ROE,IFO|
|May 16, Mon||4A1, 5A1||4B1||Apr 27, 2016 Wednesday|
|May 17, Tue||4A1,1A1,1A2,1A3,1A4||4B1,1B1,1B2,1B3, 1B4|
|May 18, Wed||2A1,2A2,2A3,3A1,3A2||2B1,2B2,2B3,3B1,3B2|
|May 19, Thu||RSA, BSA, ROE, IFO||RSA, BSA, ROE,IFO|
|Jul 11, Mon||4A1, 5A1||4B1||Jun 22, 2016 Wednesday|
|Jul 12, Tue||4A1,1A1,1A2,1A3,1A4||4B1,1B1,1B2,1B3, 1B4|
|Jul 13, Wed||2A1,2A2,2A3,3A1,3A2||2B1,2B2,2B3,3B1,3B2|
|Jul 14, Thu||RSA, BSA, ROE, IFO||RSA, BSA, ROE,IFO|
|Sep 12, Mon||4A1, 5A1||4B1||Aug 24, 2016 Wednesday|
|Sep 13, Tue||4A1,1A1,1A2,1A3,1A4||4B1,1B1,1B2,1B3, 1B4|
|Sep 14, Wed||2A1,2A2,2A3,3A1,3A2||2B1,2B2,2B3,3B1,3B2|
|Sep 15, Thu||RSA, BSA, ROE, IFO||RSA, BSA, ROE,IFO|
|Nov 14, Mon||4A1, 5A1||4B1||Oct 26, 2016 Wednesday|
|Nov 15, Tue||4A1,1A1,1A2,1A3,1A4||4B1,1B1,1B2,1B3, 1B4|
|Nov 16, Wed||2A1,2A2,2A3,3A1,3A2||2B1,2B2,2B3,3B1,3B2|
|Nov 17, Thu||RSA, BSA, ROE, IFO||RSA, BSA, ROE,IFO|
SP Examination Papers
A.M. or P.M.
OWB Class : Oilwell Boiler Operator
ASB Class : Antique Show Boiler Operator
ASBL: Antique Show Boiler Locomotive
ASBT: Antique Show Boiler Traction
Examination Scheduling Policies
- Registration cut-off dates will be strictly enforced. Applications and fees must be received and approved before the registration cut-off date in order to reserve an examination date, subject to seating availability.
- There is no charge for the 1st re-schedule of an examination but charges will apply for the 2nd and subsequent re-schedule requests. Re-schedule requests must be received by BC Safety Authority 10 business days prior to the exam date.
- The examination fee paid will be forfeited when there is a NO SHOW.
- A client may request a special examination sitting for 6 or more candidates. The request should go to the Chief Examiner and Regional Business Leader for approval, depending on availability of an examination invigilator. Applications and fees must be received and processed 3 to 4 weeks before the date of the special sitting.
- If an examination candidate fails to pass an examination on their initial attempt, the candidate may not take the examination again until 30 days after the previous examination.
- If an examination candidate fails to pass an examination on their second attempt, the candidate may not take the examination again until 60 days after the previous examination.
- If an examination candidate fails to pass an examination on their third or subsequent attempts, the individual may not take the examination for that particular paper again for a period of 6 months.
- The Passing Grade on all BP examinations is 65% minimum.
Fees: Please refer to the fee schedule. A one-time non-refundable evaluation fee is also required for 1B4, 2B3, 3B2, 4B1, 5B1 (Boiler & Refrigeration Endorsement), Oilwell Operator, Ice Facility Operator, Antique Show Boiler Operator and Safety Awareness examinations.
Syllabi, application forms, examination locations, regional business leaders, and approved courses from recognized institutes can also be found on the Exams & Certifications page for Boiler, Power Engineers, Refrigeration and Welders.
- Examinations that require evaluations will not be processed or scheduled until the evaluation is approved.
Note: The above rules are subject to changes and are in effect at all times.