In order to receive a certificate of qualification as a passenger ropeway trainer, applicants must successfully complete the Lift 150 program and apply for a Certificate of Qualification.
- the type(s) of passenger ropeway for which certification is requested;
- documentation of the applicant’s experience on the specific type(s) of passenger ropeway;
- an official transcript from Selkirk College of your marks and attendance for Lift 150, including completion date;
- name and address of the passenger ropeway company where the applicant proposes to conduct training; and
- required application fee.